Skip to main content
Free Benelux shipping from 75€

Bodywarmer - Blue

Tax included.

Our Bodywarmer is made to use as an extra layer during those chilly rounds of golf or as a standalone sleeveless jacket. We added some zippers inside the side pockets to safely store your tees, balls, marker, etc. It’s made with recycled polyester from sea and land, so you can feel good while staying comfortable. Function meets sustainability with our newest outerwear piece.



Made in Portugal


Recycled polyester made with SEAQUAL yarn. SEAQUAL® YARN contains approximately 10% SEAQUAL® MARINE PLASTIC (from plastic marine litter). The remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

Straight fit. Take your regular size.

Joey who is wearing the ecru sweater, is 192cm and is wearing a bodywarmer in size XL.

Julien who is wearing the brick sweater, is 182cm and is wearing a bodywarmer in size M.


Care instructions: This item has been pre-washed to avoid shrinking during your first wash, but always wash in warm or cool water (30°-40°) and avoid tumble drying to prevent further shrinking.


Certificates: OEKO TEX


Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
Dieter Van der Wangen

Bodywarmer - Blue


Prachtige kwaliteit en perfecte pasvorm

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for subscribing Thanks! We will notify you when it becomes available! The max number of items have already been added There is only one item left to add to the cart There are only [num_items] items left to add to the cart